• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Possibly in the market for another XJ

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
My wife and I have been discussing it and although we love our YJ, an XJ just makes more sense for a family of three so we are tentatively looking for another one. What I'll be looking for is the usual '91-'99 4.0/AW4/NP231 4 door flavor. Hoping to find something already lifted, but the right one in stock trim may be considered, too.

I've been combing through Craigslist and haven't found a lot that interests me, and when I do find something it's already gone by the time I call :looser:

So if anyone has any good leads on one let me know.

Thanks!

Check out Craigslistocala down here in Florida.

http://ocala.craigslist.org/ctd/3958887745.html

I want so bad for my wife to trade her liberty for it but she won't. I have not taken a hard look at it but I drive by it every day on my way to/from work.

There are a couple more in our area as well on Craigslist

Re: Re: Possibly in the market for another XJ

My wife and I have been discussing it and although we love our YJ, an XJ just makes more sense for a family of three so we are tentatively looking for another one. What I'll be looking for is the usual '91-'99 4.0/AW4/NP231 4 door flavor. Hoping to find something already lifted, but the right one in stock trim may be considered, too.

I've been combing through Craigslist and haven't found a lot that interests me, and when I do find something it's already gone by the time I call :looser:

So if anyone has any good leads on one let me know.

Thanks!

I just sold a TJ, and bought Xj #4
98 2 door with a mint body, and interior, 180k...but runs like a top. Brand new 285s on TJ moabs.. i could probably turn around and sell it for 4500-5k+ with how clean it is. Despite the half ass lift.

I paid 3k for it.

Fwiw Knoxville clist almost always has the best prices for xjs.

Welcome back Mike!

Welcome back!!!

I went and checked it out tonight and as it turns out, I've wheeled with the guy before. It was everything he said it was, so we made a deal on it and I'll go back to pick it up Wednesday evening. I think we'll be pretty happy with it after fixing a few minor things on it. :yelclap:

YES! I hope to see you back in the fold my friend!

Back