• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PM`s.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep me also, cant open any new PM's

ya im having this problem 2:/

Yea, I have not been able to open a PM since yesterday morning and the link that notifies the administrator bounces back (I tried yesterday and again a few minutes ago).

We all know. We're having a problem and it's being worked on.

I downloaded my PM's and was able to read the unread ones that i couldent read directly.

12GAXJ said:
I tried all 3, and it didn't work for the unable to read ones.

The XML. format worked for me to read the new ones. Maybe I just got lucky?? :dunno:

now that they are working again -

it says that I have 300 PM's of my 350 allowed...

but I have none of the 300 to delete...

so... how can I get that PM space back?

XJ_ranger said:
now that they are working again -

it says that I have 300 PM's of my 350 allowed...

but I have none of the 300 to delete...

so... how can I get that PM space back?
Please be patient. Thanks. I am hoping to automate it.

In the interim, you can do it youself while in your Inbox by selecting Empty Folder. Back-up or download any remaining PM's that you think are important first though.

Hoboken Hobo said:
Please be patient. Thanks. I am hoping to automate it.

In the interim, you can do it youself while in your Inbox by selecting Empty Folder. Back-up or download any remaining PM's that you think are important first though.

Mine is still showing that I have 93 stored, but they're obviously gone. I tried using the empty folder option, and it's still showing that I have 93 stored.

I'm sure you're already aware of this though.

99XJSPORT06 said:
Mine is still showing that I have 93 stored, but they're obviously gone. I tried using the empty folder option, and it's still showing that I have 93 stored.

I'm sure you're already aware of this though.

Odd. Worked for me. Will look in to it when I can. Thanks.

ditto, i have 1 unread, 17 total, cant see any...

tried downloading, says I have none to download

We all have the same situation. The count has not been fixed yet, and the PM's are all deleted. The count will eventually get fixed but other things are being worked on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back