• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please share photos of your cargo area.

I have this same box

but I would much rather have something like this
DSC03587.jpg

I would like mine with a quick release or drop some sort to beable to haul more stuff when need be

I have a pet cage thing like that also but I flipped it so the horizontal parts are on the bottom so stuff would not slide under!

bcmaxx said:
A little messy but if you can get the spare out of the back you can fit alot in there, I use an action packer box , fits perfect for me and doesn't move around, I plan on modifying the old spare mount with a chainsaw clamp off a quad to easily store my saw, jack all goes under seat
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

I like the mountaineer rack too but it looked like it didn't allow alot of space underneath for stuff including my spare so I built my own. It can be taken out in about 5 minutes with a few wingnuts and 2 bolts. I was able to have my sub and my brand new bfg 32 underneath. You can kinda see the stinkring it left on the carpet

and one before paint and after a trip

Looking forward from back of Jeep

Looking back from front seat, with back seat down. I run the back seat up.

1996cc said:
very nice...maybe I will do one this next spring/summer

I say screw back seats and passengers...
Got two of these rubber coates baskets that were sitting at a buddys shop for $20
Mor002.jpg

Mor003.jpg

Mor004.jpg

Mor008.jpg

spcustons, could u get a closer pic of your sterio is pretty nice, i want to get a flip up/ screen

xjtrailrider said:
Nah its Kudzu! State flower of NC! We have plenty up here too, I doubt it grows in Texas.

It's some disgusting thing throughout the "Southeast Chapter"......:shhh:

Back