• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pitman arm for dana 44 or 60 swap

ktm racer 419

NAXJA Forum User
This is what you need if you want to get back your turning radius after swapping in a larger axle with longer knuckles.

Its just a fullsize jeep drop pitman arm, but its about the same drop as an xj arm, but an inch or so longer. You need it to match the throw of the longer knuckles.

Its the arm bjs offroad sells, used, but nothing wrong with it, paint is still in nice shape on it.

It accepts jeep half ton tie rod ends and chevy one ton tie rod ends, probably many others, can be drilled out for heims.

$50

Is that the one for up to 73, or 74-91?

74 to 91. It will work on any year tj/xj/yj or zj steering box.

Well mark says he would take it so he gets first refusal. Ill bring it to nacfest. You are next in linw

Sam, I'll take it. I don't think I'm going to NACfest anymore. But you still owe me some monies from those seats, so how about that as the deposit and I'll get you the remainder next time I see you (possibly next 99's trip).

Sam, I'll take it. I don't think I'm going to NACfest anymore. But you still owe me some monies from those seats, so how about that as the deposit and I'll get you the remainder next time I see you (possibly next 99's trip).

i only recieved one seat

Back