• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures

I wanna see the finished product... I may end up stripping mine off too..

Jeep looks good.
Be sure to keep up on tire maintenance. I'm not sure about the smaler tire sizes but I know I've seen a few sets of the 33's and 35's by procomp chop up pretty bad and wear out quick. So keep em rotated and even.
Be sure to get all the goo gone off it you use it. We removed some decals on a bike and didn't get it all off. Ate thro some of the clear :(

I am soo irritated by this forum, what am I doing wrong with these pictures? Can anyone else see them? I am on MAC so who knows

A Mac....... that is DJ's area of expertise!! It is not the forum my friend!

Never never ever tell your wife the price of anything :>{))) In fact show her the price of a old man emu kit and then show her how much your saving by getting a re kit

Ding...Ding... Good advise!! :cheers:

Good iam glad to hear that so i am not completely ignorant i have a mac )))

You might want to unscramble the keyboard though.....:D

Man this is how it starts, a lift here, takin parts off the jeep. Then you want a bigger lift, bigger tires, then want to chop it and the next thing you know your rig looks like dutchs does lol. just kidding dutch

Hey now Donn. Just cuz your all of maybe 24 and act like your 50 doesn't mean you can pick on everyone........
Actually I do t care. Just really wanted to see what happened if I called you Donn lol

Back