• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDA/Cell - 4 months old

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,

I have a PDA/Cell phone for sale. We bought it for my wife in late Jan. After 3 months, she realized it is more than she needs, plus she really wanted the pink Razor phone. I got her the pink Razor for Mother's Day. So now we have the PDA/Phone to get rid of. It is the Audiovox XV6700.

This is from the Verizon Wireless website:

"The XV6700 is loaded with Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ 5.0, Bluetooth® technology, built-in Wi-FI™, and the speed of Broadband. It also boasts a 1.3 megapixel camera/camcorder with flash and Windows Media Player 10 and a cleverly hidden, side-out QWERTY keyboard"

This is a really nice phone. The retail price is over $600. It cost $400 with a new 2 year contract. We have the original box, charger, stylus, and documentation. We will even throw in the carrying case we bought for it.

The price is $300. Buyer to pay for shipping.

I am told it can be used with almost any wireless service. You can see more about the phone here: http://www.utstar.com/handsets/view_phone_details.aspx?mcode=XV6700&bID=39&sAct=0

Thanks,

Back