• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eclipse AVN52D Double DIN 7" TFT-LCD Touchscreen Monitor with GPS Navigation, DVD/CD/

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Eclipse AVN52D Double DIN 7" TFT-LCD Touchscreen Monitor with GPS Navigation, DVD/CD/

350$ for everything!
Still have box I think and manual etc... Have to look though still...

Great condition Eclipse AVN52D Double DIN 7" TFT-LCD Touch screen Monitor with GPS Navigation, DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver. Bought it new about 4 months ago and looking to change out to a unit that matches my other Truck for a few personal reasons.

Unit has not shown any issues since installed. Works great and your welcome to come see it and listen to it, etc.. COMES WITH A 2010 Map DVD! That’s a 150$ add right there if bought separately.

The sound quality and the EQ and Sound options are FANTASTIC! I swear you can't get this type of sound quality elsewhere! The Best Pro for this unit is the Sound quality!

Navi works great! Has two slots one for DVD and one for CD.

Also included are:
SWI-ECL2 - Pacific Accessory Corporation Steering wheel control interface for Eclipse (#77407)

ECLIPSE BT-E500 Blue Tooth Adapter and some extra controllers for it and control modules, I bought a kit and when I was installing the radio I found that the controller I got with the kit was wrong and the company sent me a Bunch of items to make sure I had everything and extras. Never took the dash back apart though to get it hooked up.

ECLIPSE ECL-SC1 Sirius Radio Interface Adapter

Sirius SCCA Sirius Radio tuner

And a Ipod type adapter that allows you to play and I think charge your ipod but its not that good. It doesn’t show the name of the track playing on the headunit like the Eclipse brand one would do. It was free so I installed it and kinda wish I just had left it out. But its included.

The Eclipse AVN52D is the AVN5510 but it was made for exclusive/premier installers only (thus the model difference). Eclipse premier dealers had a rough year due to the economy so they couldn't sell them at $1549.99 as planned. Because of that, Eclipse had overstock and we stepped up and bought the entire closeout from Eclipse. Eclipse is known in the industry for making the highest quality electronics and the AVN52D is no exception.
The Eclipse AVN52D comes with a 1-year warranty with an optional 3-year warranty if installed by an Eclipse dealer!
General Features:
  • In-dash AM/FM, CD, DVD, MP3, WMA player with Built-in GPS Navigation
  • Bluetooth and iPod Ready (Adapters required and sold separately)
  • Dual DVD Multi-source receiver
  • Motorized face
  • 7" TFT-LCD Touchscreen display
  • Green button lighting
  • Power Output:
    • Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
    • RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
  • MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
  • 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
  • Playback of DVD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA
  • Tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
  • Internal crossover
  • 7-Band parametric EQ with 5 preset curves
  • Circle surround II
Expandability Options:
  • 3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
  • SIRIUS Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as the Eclipse Sirius Satellite Radio Package
  • HD Radio Ready: Eclipse HDR105 HD Radio tuner is required and sold separately
  • Bluetooth Ready: Eclipse BT-E500 Bluetooth adapter is required and sold separately.
  • iPod Ready *: Eclipse iPC-106 iPod adapter is required and sold separately.
  • A/V Output
  • Rearview camera input: Eclipse BEC106 required and sold separately
  • CD Changer controls
Key Features:
  • Navigation Features
    • Multiple search modes
    • Split screen displays
    • Map scale from 150ft to 250 miles
    • City Map
    • Approx. 8.55 million points-of-interest (POI)
    • Voice guidance (English, French or Spanish)
  • Listening position selector
And the blue tooth adapter:
The Eclipse BT-E500 allows you to add hands-free calling to select Eclipse in-dash receivers (see our list below). The BT-E500 interface allows you to answer incoming calls and place outgoing calls with Bluetooth® enabled phones without having to pickup your phone. If you have MP3s stored on your cell phone, the BTE500 will allow you to seamlessly stream music through your stereo system.
All you need to do is plug the adapter into your Eclipse stereo, then mount the microphone and push-to-talk switch. Once you've installed the BTE500 properly, your Eclipse stereo will mute the music automatically each call and you'll be able to hear and speak to your caller through your microphone and car sound system. Drive safe and smart with both hands on the wheel.
Limited Connectivity with: CD7100, CD5100, CD3100, and CD2000.
Product Features:
  • Bluetooth wireless adapter for select Eclipse receivers
  • Plugs directly into the stereo for an easy installation
  • place/accept calls via the wireless connection
  • Bluetooth digital technology ensures crisp, static-free performance in the car
  • Included microphone and push-to-talk switch
  • 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty

Robert
714) 875-2414

Re: Eclipse AVN52D Double DIN 7" TFT-LCD Touchscreen Monitor with GPS Navigation, DVD

PM sent

Re: Eclipse AVN52D Double DIN 7" TFT-LCD Touchscreen Monitor with GPS Navigation, DVD

A crappy picture but you get the idea..

IMG-20110118-00089.jpg

Oh how I wish this would fit in my truck. :(

Jig saw, hot knife, and snips. ???

Ok just got all this out of the truck and its ready to swap in a new vehicle...

300$ for Everything.

Just for the sirius tuner and controller is over 125$ and then the Bluetooth stuff is another 100$.

this is a complete setup...

pm sent

Sorry, sold. Just been away since and didn't get the chance to post that

Back