• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Very nice only 3 month old HP desk top and 19"wide monitor 350$

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
This computer:
http://www.amazon.com/Pavilion-A6300F-Desktop-Pentium-Processor/dp/B0010DQFDM

And this monitor
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5683929

Total together even if you went super discounted web sites would be over 700. Computer was wiped clean and XP installed, came with vista, but like XP more. Can preinstall office, adobe photoshop and acrobat, if you like.

Computer has dockable HP media slot for external plug in and pull out hard drive for media on the go, as well as a lightscribe DVD / CD burner that lables the cd/dvd for you after burning (with the right disk).

The monitor is very nice! Was going to use it for a outdoor TV for the jacuzzi but decided I would hold off for now and try to sell them both together. Used maybe 3 months. Bought from best buy by my mom in late feb/early march.

350$, will throw in a belkin Wifi wireless adapter (usb external) and a very nice copier, scanner, printer all color and very high resolution and only 3 months old also, for a total of 400$.
0088278077463_500X500.jpg

Processor, Operating System and MemoryProcessor type
Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Desktop Processor E2180
• 2.00GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 800MHz Front Side Bus Operating system installed
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium System bus
800MHz Front Side Bus Cache
1MB L2 Cache Chipset
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7100 nForce® 630i Chipset Standard memory
2048 MB (2 x 1024 MB) Memory type
DDR2-SDRAM Memory slots
2 DIMM sockets Internal drivesInternal hard disk drive
500 GB Hard disk controller
Serial ATA Hard disk drive speed
(7200 rpm) Optical drive type
SuperMulti DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology Optical drive speed
16x DVD±R, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+R DL, 8x DVD-R DL, 12x DVD-RAM, 16x DVD-ROM, 40x CDR, 32x CDRW, 40x CD-ROM System featuresMemory card device
15in1 memory card reader Modem
56k modem Network interface
Integrated 10/100BaseT network interface Video adapter
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7100 Video RAM
Up to 831MB Total Available Available Graphics Memory as allocated by Windows Vista® Internal audio
High Definition Audio Keyboard
HP multimedia keyboard and optical mouse External drive bays
2 external 5.25"(one available), 1 external 3.5" (occupied), 2 internal 3.5" Expansion slots
1 PCI (occupied), 2 PCI Express x1 (2 available), 1 PCI Express x16 (1 available) External I/O ports
6 USB 2.0 ports (2 Front, 4 Back), 2 FireWire®-IEEE 1394 ports (1 Front, 1 Back)

BlackSport96 said:
What's wrong with it?
its sitting in my garage not hooked up and not being used, thats whats "wrong" with it :roll:

It was my mom's adn she passed and now just selling off the not usable things for a very fair price...

Sorry to hear that...

I was just readin the specs and generally the monitors alone can go for almost that much...

THATS A DAMN GOOD DEAL!!!

I was just talking Monday about how old my desk top is and how we have jammed its 40 gig hard drive full. I sat there for an hour or two deleting programs and making room.

So, if John doesn't come through PM me.

JohnX said:
I would like this robert. Can I pick it up this weekend?

Sure thing.

And yes the monitor alone goes for that at like walmart etc..

John just to disclose everything. It was a vista machine and I installed XP and havent gotten every driver installed yet. I gave up when I realized that I had no use for it. I think all that is left is the audio. But it works just fine. all the video, usb, etc drivers are there so far. Or you can go back to vista. :explosion

I will be home most all of the weekend. call me and let me know when you can come get it. I can give it to a buddy and he is in riverside (91 and van buren) if thats better even.

Robert

Back