• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

paypal address.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Does the chapter still have one?

I was thinking after seeing the thread about the stickers that you might sell a lot more if you started a dedicated "store thread" that is if you don't mind mailing stuff.

I hate checks. Being on the road all the time I pretty much live off of debit cards and paypal.

If the old paypal address is in use I'd gladly send the money today for a few stickers. I'm sure I'm not the only one either.

So after trying to log in to the PayPal account the last couple days I'm going to guess I'm using the wrong password. Steve do you still have all the password info I gave you for all the chapter accounts?

Well the problem with our last account was PayPal wasn't accepting our 591c3 so I spent a lot of the last yr I ran things trying to get it straightened out. And it may now just be locked out. The chapter already has a Gmail along with a @naxja email I gave all that info to Steve when Israel took over.

Back