• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts lots of XJ parts

starting to put this stuff up on Craigs list.. If you need anything XJ related 85-96 I probably have it..

Yes, I have a block and I have a complete motor that was pulled from a running XJ. not sure on the mileage but I know it ran..

I have two np242's $50 ea.. I'm not selling any of my 231's, sorry.

I'm home all day today and tomorrow..
Dave
480-600-9174

sorry boss, keeping my 231's for future projects.. If you decide you just want to throw another 242 case in there let me know..

Dave

do you still have the free tank? I need the rubber grommet on top.

also I need some front end body parts, grill, piece above the grill and some headlight components.

still have the complete motor? if so price?

Yes, I have two mangled tanks and one with pin holes in the bottom.. if you want one for the grommets you are welcome to one. but you have to take the entire tank..

$100 bux for the motor.

I have some light parts left but it's all been picked over pretty good..
all the grill and header panels I had are gone.

I'm home all day tomm, thru friday..
I'm in Mesa.
Dave
480-600-9174

any pics of the motor? what year?

also do you still have the jeep in 153

I also am looking for a passenger side fender and the front bulkhead (I think thats what its called) that connect the front uniframe rails together. Do you still have those?

Last edited:
IMAG0158.jpg

late 89 early 90 block.

I'll take the motor and the tank, and whatever else I can find that I need

Are you available on weekends?

Yes, it's an 85 and has the 2.8L in it.. so the front end parts are different unless you have a 2.5L in your Jeep.

Back