• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out jeepspeed.

I forgot to put on there the pumpers, helmets, comms, and race radio stuff if they aren't gone by Friday. I have been watching your build and sale thread waiting for you to part out your rig lol

Im in the process of taking my 95 xj from DD/prerunner to a prerunner/jeepspeed If they havent already been swooped up im interested in both the leafs and coils, both of the seats and harnesses (if you have them), the 3rd member skid plate (if your getting rid of it), UMP intake system, and possibly the trans. I know it mates up the a GM V6 and the 4.0 but if it will work with a GM 350 Im seriously interested.
I have the harnesses, they are brand new Impact 5-points with shoulder pads but might be expired(for racing), will have to check. Both leafs and coils are pending right now. I will keep you posted. Not sure about the trans compatibility, let me know, it bolts up perfect with the 91 4.0 but there is no provision for a cps, so that is another reason why we have the cps on the harmonic balancer.

Make me an offer on the trans, seats, harnesses, ump intake? cash talks:). Also looking to make trades for the entire chassis with front suspension for a sstock or mild built street legal xj(which I am then going to trade for what I want, phew.).

so far having someone come and get the leaf packs, pumpers, helmets, and Comm on friday but will let you know if something happens otherwise.

Last edited:
If the harnesses are expired I'm still down to buy them. Ill look more into the trans compatibility tonight and get back to you on that one. As for the seats, harnesses, and intake would you do 500 for the whole lot?? Oh forgot to ask do the seats come with the sliders and all that jazz?

Damn! I really wanted the pumpers, comms, and helmets lol oh well shit happens

Unfortunately my rig is pretty far from a mild street build but ill keep an eye out for you and ask around i have a few buddies looking to trade up. What year did you have in mind?

Sounds good bro Ill pm you my number. Keep me updated on the leafs, coils, pumper and com system the deavers i have didnt give me the ride height I wanted after they settled. Ok Ill be sure to keep an eye out.

will do.

A couple more things for sale:
Rubicon express boomerang shackles-$80
http://www.jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=467

And 3/8" thick spring plate(made for 2.5" springs) shock mounts I made, shock mount spacing is 1.5": $75

2011-04-27_10-46-33_492.jpg

lspring plates pending. Going to add some dimple die bling to the shackles this weekend then the price goes up:)

You end up selling the leafs? I'm going down that way tomorrow & still have cash in hand.

I made a package deal with someone and they are supposed to come down tomorrow morning, but my jury duty today got extended until tomorrow, and my 3-yo boy broke both bones in his forearm and dislocated his wrist yesterday at school and will likely need surgery, fawking raining and pouring crapstorm. So not sure what is going on right now, just going to take some deep breaths and try and make dinner for my kids and I and hope for the best. Will let you know what happens with the leafs when I get it all squared away. So far spoken for until I hear different

so far what is gone:
Deaver spring packs
Parker pumpers.
helmets and comm stuff may be spoken for.
Seats, harnesses, and UMP intake is being negotiated.

About to have the Currie HD steering off today and ready to go.
As well as RE HD trackbar
And Currie Anti rock sway bar kit, the arms are bent to clear where my limit straps were mounted..

Chassis and everything else is on the auction block

Baja T/A's ?

Baja T/A's ?

I have 5, brand new with stickers, mounted on new AR Outlaw II's, was thinking of maybe keeping them, as you know these tires are really expensive. Cheapest I have found them online is $400 each or so. So that being said, probably wouldn't be able to get enough to make it worth it for me. I would want at the very least $250/wheel.tire if I do decide to sell them.

I have 5, brand new with stickers, mounted on new AR Outlaw II's, was thinking of maybe keeping them, as you know these tires are really expensive. Cheapest I have found them online is $400 each or so. So that being said, probably wouldn't be able to get enough to make it worth it for me. I would want at the very least $250/wheel.tire if I do decide to sell them.
If you decide to sell them, Im interested.
-Mark

Don't forget that if by chance you decide to seperate the chasis from the Full-Traction control arms, I am interested.

Back