• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out HEEP

Not yet, been busy. I think I will let it go for 75 after we fix it of course, or you can take it as is for 50 and do the repairs.

I am still waiting on replies back about the engine, transmission, and tcase. The front and read axles are sold, fuel pump assembly and horn are gone, just need to pull them and ship them. The steering column is sold. still have alot left, let me know what you need and I will get you pictures.

Hey lifted. I will not be able to repair the steering column for you as I havent gotten rid of any of the parts that people have asked for and dont have the money to get the parts needed. If you would like to pick it up as is for $50, I will even go to $40 as is if you pick it up.

Hey Xj, i will go ahead and do that. I will pick it up for the 40.00 if that is cool. Feel free to give me a call and we will figure out a time to pick it up. 602-703-7474 Thanks

Bill

are the doors manual or power?
does the fuel pump work?
how about the windsheild?
and what kind of price would you have on the fuel injectors and distributor?

thanks, may need the parts, might not.

-Trent

Doors are rusted through, dont really know if it does. I have a guy that wants the assembly in texas. Windsheild is trashed. Fuel injectors are new same thing with the distributor. Let me call on prices and I will get you a fair price. Do you need the assembly for the fuel pump to???

Hey T I am looking at the parts prices right now I will pm you with a price when I know what they are running at amc 4x4.

Was told the motor ran but lost power at 1500 rpm (electrical problem though) it does need to have a nice cleaning, rebuild head, could use a full rebuild. The tranny has been rebuilt and is in great condition. Also the tcase has been rebuilt. I think $200 for the engine is a good price, i have seen worse ones for 250 or more. Since the tranny has been rebuilt, I think 375 is a fair price. If you want the tcase with it, 375 as well (rebuilts go for 600 or more for both tacase and tranny. I would let it all go for 800. I am willing to work with you on price so let me know.

Back