• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out an XJ...tell me what you want...

TheGirlfriendYJ

NAXJA Forum User
alot of the good stuff is taken

the tranny is gone, and we are not sure how much wiring is going to be taken with it...whatever is going to be needed to swap it into a YJ

tcase is gone...but might be negotiable if anyone REALLY wants it

TAKEN...
rear hatch
seats

AVAILABLE...
steering box
alternator for a 4.0
starter for a 4.0
radiator
water pump
block and head
doors
dash parts
stock axles
driveshafts
gas tank
brake master cylinder and booster
power steering pump
glass in windows

i think the front axle is bolt in on a TJ...same suspension...trick is that it is high pinion though...so it would be a nice swap

88 sport 2 door model...it is black and the rear windows are tinted...also has gray interior...

i think that is all i can think of...but if there is anything else you want...just post here about it...first come first serve on it all...best offers win...make them resonable and something i cant refuse...

email me at both of these addresses so i can reply asap
[email protected]
[email protected]

you can also call me at 610.331.0013

pics here...
http://www.jeeps4ever.com/TheGirlfriendYJ/1988xj/2003-0225-XJ-firstshots/

http://www.jeeps4ever.com/TheGirlfriendYJ/1988xj/2003-0904-XJ-30sStockSuspension/

http://www.jeeps4ever.com/TheGirlfriendYJ/images/2003-0904-XJTJYJ/

also...this is going to the junkyard on october 10th...so let me know by then...

shipping is available...you pay though

whats wrong with it, why are you junking it? if you can go dirt cheap I'll take the front axle along with all the bars (track, drag, tierod), brake assembly, everything. Are you willing to meet me halfway? Im in north jersey, maybe meet somewhere on the garden state pkwy?

i blew the motor...bottom end...

the transmission is going to be used in a project with the tcase...so i am getting rid of the rest of the items before i send it to the junkyard...

i dont mind going cheap...but it must be resonable...if you dont want the drag link and track bars then i can go cheaper...just cause i can then use a saw zall to remove it all...if you want those, then the price will go up...

as far as the window inards...i dont know how difficult that would be...i am pretty sure that woudl be labor intensive and dont know if i wanna get into that...if you name a price that makes it worth my time then i might do that...

local_racer_boy said:
how many miles on the alternator?

no clue on that...i think there was 160 on the engine...it worked great though...never had a problem

XJack said:
How much for the front driveshaft to 16504?

not sure what shipping would cost...$50 plus shipping for the cost though

if that is a fair price, then i will go and get you an exact quote on shipping so you arent paying any extra

Easyrydin2 said:
How much you want for those black wheels?

they were 48 each new...120 for all 4...

do you not want the tires too? if you dont want the tires, then i can take them up to pepboys and have them dismounted...you pay dismount fees

no shipping on those preferably...

how much for the ac/heater control panel? thanks
also, its only gonna be shipped to pitt, the zip is 15211 thanks

How’s the power steering look? I kinda need the whole pump and gear box setup. I could also use a starter if the price is right.

jeepguy97 said:
Passenger side outer tie rod end? Boot must be in good shape.

that will probably go with teh front axle...but if not, then how does $10+ shipping sound....

cjwalkeriii said:
how much for the ac/heater control panel? thanks
also, its only gonna be shipped to pitt, the zip is 15211 thanks
no AC in this thing i dont think...how about $15 plus shipping for the control panel...

email me at [email protected] to work out the details of what all you need...or you can call after 9 at 610.331.0013

Bronco said:
How’s the power steering look? I kinda need the whole pump and gear box setup. I could also use a starter if the price is right.

looks like the pump is sold...but i havent received payment yet....so it is still available...first to paypal the money gets this stuff...my email there is [email protected]

pump works fine....steering box is one that i replaced about 6 months ago and works great

starter is fine also

pump - 20
box - 50
starter - 60

Back