• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 98 XJ

The gauge cluster is sold. Let me get pictures of the carpet for you tomorrow. I have to pull it out of the garage and i can't do it right now because of the snow here in CT
John

Anyway you could cut the socket for the light under the transfercase shifter?
I upgraded my 95 with a 97+ Center console, but the older light doesn't go into the newer indicator panel and the dealer wants too much for it...

Thanks
Mikey B

scott0061 - i would like to keep the motor complete. If it doesn't sell then i am going to keep it for myself.

Mikey B - if i can find it in the garage somewhere it's yours. PM me with your info.

rokclimbertx - fender flares are already gone

CGG - What's you e-mail address so i can send you a pic and we can work out a price.

Thanks
John

How much for the t-case w/ all shifter parts. My 242 is taking a dump and needs to be replaced. I would also like the shift indicator for the t-case so the lever matches up. Would need to be shipped to 97470.

Thanks!

UPDATE:
The only parts that i have left off of this jeep are as follows
Interior (agate in color) have pictures of everything
4 door panels w/ switches, carpet, console, dash, miscellaneous trim pieces, rear seat

Motor
Complete 4.0 62,682 miles. Comes complete with wiring harness and computer. All motor accesories are still attached. The only thing that needs to be replaced is the oil pan.

John

AckAttackTJ said:
UPDATE:
The only parts that i have left off of this jeep are as follows
Interior (agate in color) have pictures of everything
4 door panels w/ switches, carpet, console, dash, miscellaneous trim pieces, rear seat

Motor
Complete 4.0 62,682 miles. Comes complete with wiring harness and computer. All motor accesories are still attached. The only thing that needs to be replaced is the oil pan.

John

I think I might have asked you about this before...
Are you willing to just sell the driver's side switch (door lock, window, side mirror)?

Thanks.

Do you still have all the power window motors?? If so I will take those and all 4 door panels.
Speaker bar??

Dash and console. Interested if the price is right and we can arrange shipping. PM me if they are still available and how muc you want for them.

Back