• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 1999 XJ

The coolant bypass switch for the heater? And the plastic clip that holds the throttle cable to the valve cover. Will you ship?

How much for the wiring harness for the downstream O2 sensor?

still have the XJ. the int. is gray, the center console and all parts are sold. Wheels are mismatched, no lift. I do not know the condition of the axles, they look straight but can not guarantee. The front is a HP D30 and rear is a 8.25". I will ship anything you want on your dime. If you have questions please call or text me 619-436-6965

Bumpers are sold? Someone just rear-ended my ex's XJ (would that be an EX-J?) today, he'll need a bumper, not sure if he'll go stock or upgrade, but it's a '93, so bracketry would probably be different.

I also just want to chime in & say I'm glad you're functional & able to sell the parts!! Looks like a nasty roll. I've seen worse, but I've seen better, too.

Coulda been. Wouldn't surprise me, I know he was pulling out of SOME parking lot, didn't ask where.

White '93 with Bushflapper flares. Yes, Bushflapper. The guy that Jim got it from over-cut the rear wheel wells when installing, up to where there's now 2 sheets of sheet metal, not joined together =).

Found someone who needs a home for their stock '91 bumper, that'll hold him for now til he gets it checked out at a shop. His old bumper's got a hole punched in it, and then the other guy hit the hitch... Jim said the hitch bolt holes are kinda torn, so I told him to get it checked out first instead of settling outside of insurance. Better safe & salvaged than sorry!

Back