• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting my 92. Lots of goodies!

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all,
I’ll be parting out my XJ during the next two weeks. I will try to describe them to the best of my ability. These come from a 92 4 door XJ, 4.0 and AW4. The Jeep has 176,400 miles and has run flawlessly.

With that being said, the following are for sale: Big items will have to be picked up at Fort Dix, NJ, smaller items can be shipped on your dime. Prices are OBO unless stated. I would only be interested in trading for FSJ parts or a LS series motor/trans/TC/Wiring Harness to swap into my FSJ Cherokee.

HP D30 : 4.88 Gears, Detroit True-Trac LSD, Custom Diff skid, 297 Shafts. New Hubs installed (less than 200 miles) Brakes are good, recent fluid change 700.00

Ford 8.8: (out of 98 Explorer) 4.88 Gears, Detroit EZ Locker, Warn Diff cover. Brakes are good, recent fluid change. (will include brake cables) 700.00

I can do a deal if both axles are bought together. Gears and lockers professionally installed.

NP231: 23 Spline from a 99 XJ. HD SYE installed. Recent fluid change, will include rear driveshaft. 350.00

AW4: 176,400 miles. Fluid religiously changed, runs and shifts great. Recent fluid change with DEX VI. 250.00

Borla Header: 150.00 Firm

THOR rear quarter panel guards. Could use a paint job, but otherwise in good condition. Hardware and lights included 200.00

Custom rear Bumper: Designed to work with the cut and fold quarters and follows new body line. 2” receiver and shackle mounts built in. 250.00

ARB Winch Bumper: Has a slight tweak to right side, otherwise great condition. 500.00 firm

Shackle Relocation Bracket: 70.00

RE 1462 Rear Springs: Great Condition, no sag at all. 200.00

Wheels/Tires: 33x12.5x 15 Firestone Destination MT’s on 15x8 AR Outlaw II wheels: Slight rock rash, tires have a min 10/32ds tread remaining, some cracking and a plug or two. 500.00 (prefer not to separate)

97+ sound bar: Missing One Grille 50.00

Claytons Long Arm Kit (radius arm, not 3-link) For auto trans. 500.00

Stock fuel tank skid: 50.00

Fuel injectors: I have 3 AUS MP-10739 reman injectors. Still in box. 30.00

Front Driveshaft: 50.00

032.jpg

022.jpg

229.jpg

This is all I can think of. I have many other parts available. The interior has seen better days. Let me know what you need and we’ll work something out.
Thanks for looking,
John

Last edited:
Why are you parting it out, it looks nice?
Is the top hat rack for sale? if so, how much?

The top hat rack is long gone. The body has succumb to rust in the floorpan and Uniframe to the point where it is not safe for the family.

Borla and Shackle relocation brackets are spoken for. Thanks.

I'm sorry for not replying, the Long arms are sold, thanks.

Did you replace the chain & bearings and what not when you rebuilt the 231? I'm about to spend $200 on a rebuild kit and new chain, but could buy yours instead. Let me know, thanks.

Did you replace the chain & bearings and what not when you rebuilt the 231? I'm about to spend $200 on a rebuild kit and new chain, but could buy yours instead. Let me know, thanks.
I did not rebuild the TC. It was pulled from a running 99 with 75K.

Pending sale of NP231, THOR, and Bumper.

damn if you were closer i'd snag those wheels/tires for sure

mmmmm

231 sold, thanks!

Back