• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PA/NJ People :)

We need some business cards. NAXJA NAC with a website URL ... leave 'em under windshield wipers or on seats of local XJ's.

scarface said:
I work right down braod at the Navy Yard; I bring the XJ to work every once in a while...

currently residing in Blackwood/Gloucester TWP (south jersey)

I also live right near the stadiums as with JohnGus. plus if you come off the ramp from the WW Bridge there is a crapy Citgo gas Station, will will most likly see my Black 2dr XJ sitting right on broad st. during the work days. I work in a small shop there.

Paulsboro, Nj here
mostly wheel ****** real mild stuff for the most part. Try to get out there once a month when the truck is in good enough shape to do it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
had to let you know it isn't illegal where i wheel, there are 2 places that have posted signs telling you that you can't in those specific areas. Aside from that I've talked to rangers back there while wheeling who have told me its only illegal in those two areas. I'm not one of those people who tears up the place throwing trash out my truck for nature to soak up. I'm an eagle scout and always bring back more than I went with.

Back