• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PA/NJ People :)

warrior said:
Havertown PA here.

John: The MJ is looking sweet from what I see in your Avatar!!

North East Philadelphia/ Franklinville, Nj at your service.

-------------------------------------------------
Man, if I knew what I was doing, I'd be dangerous!

vetteboy said:
Red Bank, NJ here.

Although a good XJ buddy of mine goes to school at West Chester, so I'm down that way kinda often.

We have a place down this way.. LEGAL. It's private land that we can use on Sundays. Hunters have it on Friday and Saturday.

GhostDakota said:
We have a place down this way.. LEGAL. It's private land that we can use on Sundays. Hunters have it on Friday and Saturday.

Interesting...what kind of terrain? Worth trailering to? (XJ isn't near road legal at the moment)

i am from west chester, just moved to blue bell, work in ne phila area. Anyone know any good local trails to test my suspension mods locally?

MrShaft696 said:
i am from west chester, just moved to blue bell, work in ne phila area. Anyone know any good local trails to test my suspension mods locally?

PM me.

South Philadelphia, near the stadiums. There are a couple of us here.

Last edited:
johngus said:
South Philadelphia, near the stadiums. There are a couple of us here.

I work right down braod at the Navy Yard; I bring the XJ to work every once in a while...

currently residing in Blackwood/Gloucester TWP (south jersey)

Back