• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ORI(off road innovations)

hugeorgan351

NAXJA Forum User
well i stopped by ori also know as twizted engineering today and talked to the owners and they are really nice guys in there.. its a 2 man shop and was talkin to them about their suspensions...he was telllin me that he is in the process of doin a custom L.A kit and doin all kinds of designs for XJs...i know how us denver people like to stay with our town so give them a try..let them know your from NAXJA also:patriot:

hugeorgan351 is talking about the ORI in Broomfield. ORI are independently owned stores and just share the same parent name.

Darren at the Broomfield ORI is truly an artist at what he does, can fab anything he needs to get any job done. I would highly recommend using him.

the guys at the littleton ORI are really cool they help me out with a bunch of stuff. its doug and jesse. they run it nice and clean

ORI in Broomfield is Amazing! I buy everything that I need from Darren and he is a great guy with very fair pricing. He just installed some long arms on my friends cherokee for well below half the cost of what 4 wheel parts wanted. I have never had iny issues with them and they are always willing to help out!

wow i didnt know there were any off road stores/shops in brromfield. thats great news though. i'll be moving back to thornton in about 2 months so it'll be nice to have someplace kinda close to get parts and work done.

yea they are off 287 and i 36 behind the taco bell...really nice people there and darren actually just got done with a friends truck...i will get some pics up its a bad ass rig he has..darren didnt do all the work but it is just a nice rig

i cant believe ive never seen/heard of it before if thats where it is. my girlfriend lives in that area so im by 287 and 36 all the time.

im looking forward to you getting those pics up. if anyone else has pics of work youve had done there post up. im interested to see what the Darren guy is all about. from what ive read already i'll probably go there to get some work done when i move back to colorado in may.

I am not great with a wrench and barely have time to figure it out so Darren pretty much did everything on mine:

Hydro-assist and much work to get this 9" working nicely with great steering: http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/COJeepin/BeforeAfter Build 1/?action=view&current=1_D.jpg

RE Lift and rear (neat) trimming:
http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/COJeepin/BeforeAfter Build 1/?action=view&current=6_d.jpg

Not that you can see it, but he made the rear custom shackles, fitted my Atlas (required a fair bit of work to fit the 4-spd under there), TNT stiffners which caused RE lift kit to require custom work, gearing and lockers in rear 8.8 (also fitted by Darren, as came from ok4wd with incorrect mountings). Darren has done other stuff on it (started with a 4.5" lift 31's) too much to list.

I can't recommend him highly enough.

Dude I love your XJ....we should trade :greensmok

COJeepin said:
I am not great with a wrench and barely have time to figure it out so Darren pretty much did everything on mine:

Hydro-assist and much work to get this 9" working nicely with great steering: http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/COJeepin/BeforeAfter%20Build%201/?action=view&current=1_D.jpg

RE Lift and rear (neat) trimming:
http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/COJeepin/BeforeAfter%20Build%201/?action=view&current=6_d.jpg

Not that you can see it, but he made the rear custom shackles, fitted my Atlas (required a fair bit of work to fit the 4-spd under there), TNT stiffners which caused RE lift kit to require custom work, gearing and lockers in rear 8.8 (also fitted by Darren, as came from ok4wd with incorrect mountings). Darren has done other stuff on it (started with a 4.5" lift 31's) too much to list.

I can't recommend him highly enough.

that jeep is BADASS that is what one day i would like to do to mine and also i would love to see the tube doors...they look cool and i would like to build my own i just would like to see how they done them

damn COjeepin. i see you only have 7 posts but with that rig everyone will know you here in no time. lol

X2 on what the others have said. it IS badass. and thats alot like what i want to do to my jeep when i can afford too.

i really like how the tube doors have the plastic on them like that. and that front bumper of yours is exactly what ive been looking for. is that something that darren made or does a company mass produce them?

Back