• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Order your NAXJA Sierra Fest Shirt here: Closes July 18th

Black is the only option right now. The artwork is designed to work on a black shirt. I'm still waiting to hear back on hoodies and long-sleeve shirts. I'll send out info via PM requesting money once I hear back with the quote.

question: if you used a blue shirt, and i am not saying you should do this or I want this, wouldn't the Cherokee look blue? :conceited

That being said I feel you should not offer different colours as it would make you life hell :firedevilkeeping track of it all. K.I.S.S.!

Note, I have updated the prices for the shirts (added the long-sleeve and hoodie prices, short sleeve is still $20). I'll send out PMs this weekend asking for money.

- The cost for short sleeve T-shirts: $20
- The cost for long sleeve T-shirts: $23
- The cost for 10oz Monster Hoodies: $30

is the hoodie zip up?

freaking awesome. i have no idea what 10oz of fabric means, but that sounds great too. I'm stoked we got hoodies...

ill change my order to :
one large zip up hoodie
one large short sleeve t shirt

6oz fabric would be thinner than 8oz, 10oz thicker yet. It means you are not getting a really thin piece of crap hoodie - it should be good quality.

oh sweet thats good to know. thanks man. i am very stoked.

Note, I have updated the prices for the shirts (added the long-sleeve and hoodie prices, short sleeve is still $20). I'll send out PMs this weekend asking for money.

- The cost for short sleeve T-shirts: $20
- The cost for long sleeve T-shirts: $23
- The cost for 10oz Monster Hoodies: $30

any word yet on if 3XL is avaliable?

Hoodies lined or standard zip up?

You can have any color you want as long as it is black.
You know what they say..

Once you go Black........

6oz fabric would be thinner than 8oz, 10oz thicker yet. It means you are not getting a really thin piece of crap hoodie - it should be good quality.
Basically, the 10oz variety is more girthy then the 8oz variety.

hoodie pics? =)

The hoodie looks something like this:
NAXJAhoodie.jpg

I'll try to get an actual picture in a few days. Work has been hell this week and I haven't been able to sneak away to see the shirts/hoodies yet. I hope to have pics by Monday.

You know what they say..

Once you go Black........

Basically, the 10oz variety is more girthy then the 8oz variety.

...and I know you boys appreciate girth when you are paying money for it.
Chris doesn't have to pay for the black girth normally, it's given to him for free. Or so I have been told. TMI tho.

In all seriousness, 1 XL short sleeve. I'll have Vanilla face Chris or Zack pick it up from SF2012 for me.
Depending on the hoodie possibly, but most likely out of the cards.
Whatever happend to the non-bro/flatbill hats?

Last edited:
Back