• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open Wheeling in Crozet -- July 8th and 9th Weekend

jeepnchris

NAXJA Forum User
We are having an open wheeling weekend on the 8th and 9th of July. As always we have primitive camping starting on Friday night.

We are planning on adding a “Primitive” shower! (only cold water though, but that may be nice during the hot days!)

Details at:

http://forums.xjsrule.com/viewtopic.php?t=131&sid=88046bf09243ee272e9f85b8c1c33a5f

Chris

Open Wheeling in Crozet -- July 8th and 9th Weekend

Please remember that we are CLOSED and NOT open to the public at all other time unless you made plans with Chris or Heather. Thank you.

When is the event?

Friday, July 7th setup camp anytime after 4:00PM
Saturday, July 8th 8:30 AM wheeling
Sunday, July 9th 8:30 AM wheeling
Depart by 5:00PM July 9th or earlier.

Where is the event?

The event will be held in Crozet, VA. Please check http://forums.xjsrule.com/viewtopic.php?t=119 for directions. For any
questions regarding the event, please contact Chris Packard at [email protected].

What is the event?

We will have guided wheeling of all level trails and a large bonfire each night. Primitive on-site camping is available. If desired/needed, we will separate tenting areas for noise control.

Who can participate?

Members of clubs or individuals with no club affiliation are welcome. This event is limited to the first 40 rigs that sign-up via e-mail to [email protected]. Participants are being asked to pre-register via e-mail for this event to confirm a space.

What types of trails will be wheeled?

We will have guides available for all levels of trails (blues - stock to some mods; blacks - 33's or larger, at least one locker, etc.; reds - if you have to ask...). Participants will choose trail levels on a daily basis (i.e. can run blues one day, blacks the next, and vice versa).

What is the cost for the event?

$25/day per vehicle (no passenger fee), $40/2-day weekend per vehicle
(no passenger fee).

Chris

since I didn't break too bad last time, if I get the trailer brakes fixed by next weekend, I'll show. Will give you a call to ensure you still have a spot for me.
BTW great job spotting on the house rock last time. 3 seconds of shear terror.
PS noticed Tom posted my snorkel on POR... To Funny....

Derik

i might be going depending on work. where exactally is crozet located at, never been.

53guy said:
i might be going depending on work. where exactally is crozet located at, never been.
sweet, ill check my schedule.

53guy- IF you are on I-64 between Charlottesville and I-81, it is right in the middle. Coming from Cville on 64 west, exits go- 29(south to lynchburg, north to washington, then IVY, CROZET, waynesboro exits, then you hit 81.

there still guys out there doing any runs tomorrow? I just got back from chicago like 30 minutes ago....

Mike said he can't go tomorrow...is anyone else going tomorrow or knows of anyone already there who's staying the night? I'm looking for a contact or two so that I don't just show up and expect to wheel and I can't. Anything would be appreciated.

Carnage at Crozet? No, Say it isn't so....:sunshine:
Sorry I didn't make it Chris, Didn't fix the bent bead lock from last trip. Got the trailer brakes done though. Ordered some real beadlocks last week. should be here this week.
Sounds like another good time at crozet.

Back