• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OK I'm officially a FNG

mattyj said:
Welcome................ so what is "Sig Ep Mock" ???

Thanks for the welcome:D and I was a Sigma Phi Epsilon member in college and my last name is Mock. All the guys in the fraternity signed up with AOL with "sigep" last name......so [email protected] and it got carried over onto a few boards..so I've just stuck with it.

Chris

So who's the XJ parts hook-up? My buddy owns Rancho Motorsports and has priced the RE 3.5" Superflex for me but he doesn't do a ton of Jeep stuff so his discount isn't that great. Is there another shop we like to send our money to local in the IE?

Thanks,

Chris

Sig Ep Mock said:
Thanks for the welcome:D and I was a Sigma Phi Epsilon member in college and my last name is Mock. All the guys in the fraternity signed up with AOL with "sigep" last name......so [email protected] and it got carried over onto a few boards..so I've just stuck with it.

Chris

Now, as far as I know...and this isn't from personal experience, you are never a 'was' once you become a Sig Ep....correct?

Jump This said:
Now, as far as I know...and this isn't from personal experience, you are never a 'was' once you become a Sig Ep....correct?

You are correct...... I still am a Sig Ep and I even remember the secret handshake:D

Not sure if there is a "parts" hook up but check out the supporting vendors they give discounts to NAXJA members. I have had real good luck with FullsizeXJ Gear.

Sig Ep Mock said:
So who's the XJ parts hook-up? My buddy owns Rancho Motorsports and has priced the RE 3.5" Superflex for me but he doesn't do a ton of Jeep stuff so his discount isn't that great. Is there another shop we like to send our money to local in the IE?

Thanks,

Chris

Back