• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offical Nominations for BoD

I will say that I will blanketly refuse to get coffee or sit on anything that the Pres. or VP request as Secretary however.

I thought getting coffee was the entire job?

I'm officially declining my nomination as Sec/Treasurer, now.

Quitter! :twak:

But seriously, thanks for handling the job in our early days as a fledgling new chapter. :wave1:

Ok well we will be running our elections with the rest of NAXJA. Any more nominations to be had?

I move the nominations close.

I second that motion.

The nominations are closed!

:roflmao:

Maybe we should keep it open just so you, Eco, will keep posting and let us know you are still alive.

After the last week in the stock market, I'm not sure I am still alive. Starting to feel like a zombie bank, LOL.

I guess I have been scarce around NAXJA lately. Been busy learning how to do TA and chart stocks on some other boards, and none of my jeeps have tried any new, "hell no I won't go" tricks lately, LOL. And too busy trying to keep the house from falling apart now.

Last edited:
After the last week in the stock market, I'm not sure I am still alive. Starting to feel like a zombie bank, LOL.

I guess I have been scarce around NAXJA lately. Been busy learning how to do TA and chart stocks on some other boards, and none of my jeeps have tried any new, "hell no I won't go" tricks lately, LOL. And too busy trying to keep the house from falling apart now.

Sounds like we live similar existences. LOL Here lately I have been working like a dog at my day job, and just doing my best to keep the house and other rental properties up when I am not working. Not to mention being flat broke lately.

Well after speaking with lobsterdm , President of NAXJA, it is not required for us to have a Treasurer. The duties and responsablities with be devided between the President and Vice President. When the newly elceted bodies take office, the position of Treasurer will still be open to be filled and at sometime when a member meets the requirements and feel they have the time to commit to the position, they can fill the spot.

It's not Treasurer, it is secretary / treasurer.

I don't mind giving a hand with online stuff, if that helps. But I just don't do much traveling any more, and as big as this chapter is we really need officers who travel, and like to travel..... I use to cover all of Texas and Louisiana as a traveling ind. eq. sales Rep 30 years ago. Got old real quick after about 5-6 years.

Well on that note, I am toying with the idea of "Regional Directors". I have been thinking about one from OK, LA, AR and 2 from TX (North and South). Depending on the intrest in the position, they might be elected or volunteer. I would prefer elected.

The duties will be simple, keep track of local events via local clubs or other means, promote NAXJA, try to recruit new members and be an acting voice for your area. And if possible show up at said local events to have RRC showing there. Each Regional Director will also hold a vote when it comes time vote on things pertaning to RRC business, i.e. club spending. I have to check into this one but I beleive I can get it set up to where the Regional Directors will also have access to the RRC BoD forum for input on various things.

Well what do you people think?

I know we sort of already discussed this, but just for the sake of other folks on the board seeing it, I do agree with you that this would be a good idea.

Well on that note, I am toying with the idea of "Regional Directors". I have been thinking about one from OK, LA, AR and 2 from TX (North and South). Depending on the intrest in the position, they might be elected or volunteer. I would prefer elected.

The duties will be simple, keep track of local events via local clubs or other means, promote NAXJA, try to recruit new members and be an acting voice for your area. And if possible show up at said local events to have RRC showing there. Each Regional Director will also hold a vote when it comes time vote on things pertaning to RRC business, i.e. club spending. I have to check into this one but I beleive I can get it set up to where the Regional Directors will also have access to the RRC BoD forum for input on various things.

Well what do you people think?

i was totally thinking that the other day as well. (im not a paying member fully for year yet, so take it with a grain of salt)

i think it would help the area grow in all areas not just the dfw and AR areas at the moment.

if there is any help needed down this way just lmk what i can do.

Is there anyone out there who is eligible that would like to step up to a leadership role within the chapter. We are still looking for a Treasurer/Secretary for the chapter. If you are intersted have someone nominate you, or even nominate yourself. The treasurer/secretary position really isn't that much work, so don't let that deter you. We would love to see someone who is committed to making the RRC a better chapter overall step up.

Back