• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

October ROTM voting thread... let's try this again.

Vote for your favortie rig!

• 5spd_xj

Votes: 45 42.5%
  • mini=man

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • kmanxj5050

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • DutchVDub

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
odd, it was supposed to end on the 5th.

well congrats on the second place vdub, I liked your pics but it looks like the winner is 5spd_xj! congrats! I'll have your image made up as soon as you reply to my PM :D

EDIT: damnit! your name went black and you PM box is now full. Renew your membership! you have to be a member to win!

YES!!!! I still have a chance. :D

I honestly didn't expect to do so well against a chopped up rig on 37's. I'm also surprised the white 2dr didn't fair better. I was tempted to go for it over mine. I just have a thing for full-bodied XJ's though.

I've been told he paid up but it hasn't changed back to red yet for some reason.

This must be the most rules and procedures laden ROTM in recent memory :shocked:

My membership expired while this was going on too, but I was able to paypal fast enough to keep in the red.

My bad on the red thing :embarassed:

I renewed via e-check on paypal, which I thought was one and the same but it takes a day or two to clear apparently!

Dutch, those pictures are sweet and I thought for sure you had me. Definitely ought to re enter next month, calendar worthy pics without a doubt :thumbup:

Grimm, feel free to resend that PM, should be good now

My bad on the red thing :embarassed:

I renewed via e-check on paypal, which I thought was one and the same but it takes a day or two to clear apparently!

Dutch, those pictures are sweet and I thought for sure you had me. Definitely ought to re enter next month, calendar worthy pics without a doubt :thumbup:

Grimm, feel free to resend that PM, should be good now

Thanks man. I was watching it and had you by like 3 votes until this morning. Then apparently all the Dutch Haters came out of the word work.. :D

goldmember.jpg

woops. Guess I should've hosted them elsewhere, I didn't think that'd be an issue- never occured to me! Sorry 'bout that

ok, here we go.

congrats 5spd_xj!

OCTOBER2012.png

it should be up on the main page soon. if you don't see it clear your browser cache ;)

Sweet.

Thanks sir :thumbup:

Congrats T-Pain!

Oh yeah, and there's not enough drama in this thread.

RAWR!!! I only got 6 votes! My rig is the cooooolest in the world!

Congrats T-Pain!

Oh yeah, and there's not enough drama in this thread.

RAWR!!! I only got 6 votes! My rig is the cooooolest in the world!

nobody in thier right mind votes for the guy running 38" creepies on an 8.25

Back