• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Octane Outlaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know how to get in contact with these guys? I have two gift certificates and I want to redeem them but they don't have contact info on their site besides an e-mail address(already sent them one). And they have no place to put in the codes on the certs...kind of weird.

If what Johnny gave you didn't work, I might have his cell that he emailed me. Said it was a better contact, especially by text. Odd business.

I have a gift cert too but I don't know what I'll use it for. Don't want a roof rack and they don't make tube doors for 99's.

I have two certs also they seemed to think all the certs went locally when I emailed them. I don't think they are setup to do business outside their local area.

Tried calling multiple times, no luck.

Looks like they are relocating, he posted he's on the road as of the first.

If they dont contact you soon please PM me and i'll see if i can make contact. I am their assigned rep here and i might have his cell.

I just left him a message on Facebook for y'all. He left Nashville a couple days ago moving back to Oregon. He just posted that he is overnighting in Vegas tonight. Hopefully he'll be able to get onto NAXJA soon and take care of y'all.

Joe is a good guy and not one to leave people hanging.

Sweet! if he is moving to Oregon I can actually go visit in person.

Sorry everyone! Been a disastrous last couple months,

Once I get settled in here I'll get in touch with each of you and we can work something out, one new product I'm going to be working on first is upgraded steering,

Still no internet service but hang in there
Sorry again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Any word on when you are going to be up and running again? Any new products that aren't on your website? I like new things and can't wait to get one of your products. Do you make tube doors for 97+?

Sorry everyone! Been a disastrous last couple months,

Once I get settled in here I'll get in touch with each of you and we can work something out, one new product I'm going to be working on first is upgraded steering,

Still no internet service but hang in there
Sorry again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

PM'd you awhile back without reply so i'll post here.

Please update the guys trying to redeem the certs you provided.

i apologize for any inconvenience but i have requested to be removed from naxja as a vendor,

many things have unfolded since we have moved back to oregon and the near future isn't looking too stable,

i am a bit ashamed, i have gotten in over my head with this, especially knowing i was planning a move across the country, i should have atleast waited untill after the move, if not, simply waited untill i had proper resources, or not at all.

i won't have the means or opportunity to honor any gift certificates, again i do apologize.

The sponsorship committee is now discussing this and I post actions taking against this vendor here. To say I am pissed off at a vendor not honoring it's certificates after recieving the advertising they were submitted as payement for is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back