• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest '08

Hah well I'm reffering to a bummer I wont be able to drive.

All is good though, I'll try and make it out...I may have work then though.

fubar XJ said:
It's public wheeling on public lands, legally you can bring your rig out and run the trails. You'll be required to run 100 yards behind the main group and we can't acknowledge your presence except in a case of life or death emergency, and you will be shunned to the outer glow of the fire while in camp.

Other than that, looking foreard to seeing you there!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Noice.

Muddy Beast said:
Hah well I'm reffering to a bummer I wont be able to drive.

All is good though, I'll try and make it out...I may have work then though.

Seriously come out and at least hang out. You will see a ton of rigs of all different build levels, Meet some cool jeep folks and go home with alot of ideas, and interesting stories.:D
Never having met you or your friends I am hesitant to just say "come on out and drive, it will be OK". Coming to the events, hanging out, and bumming rides is a great way to get to know us, and for us to get to know you, so in the future we dont even need to have this discussion..
-Ryan

Drive your rig out just in case. If you're a dumbass, we won't let you drive. Otherwise, what happens in Naches stays in Naches.

Including around the campfire.:eek:

Hah well I definately want to go. I talked to my buddy about it in class and he said if we do go he'd just ride with me. Only catch is, my rigs stock...I assume these trails are DO-ABLE on a stocker? I can handle some mid techy trails, but once we get into deep mud I'm done for (need new tires).

Even if I cant drive though, I do want to see some peoples Jeeps...and chill with other enthusiast. (My family owns 4 Jeeps, out of our 10 cars, one of which if my XJ)

Ba-Riedo said:
For most NW trails you are going to want to have rock rails unless you don't care what your jeep looks like.

-Alex

Well I dont care much, but I dont want any major dings. I want to get rock rails after I get a lift though...

I don't think there's ANY trails over there that I'd run in a COMPLETELY stock rig.

I think you've got the right idea about coming and hanging out, checking out all of the rigs, and catch a pass. seat in someone elses rig. There's always lots available.

J

Alright, so I got the OK from the rents to go. I really want to head out there, I'm a photographer on the side too, so I'll hook everyone up! (since I likely wont be allowed to drive...)

My question is, what days would I REALLY want to be at? Like I may only be able to go 2 days, which 2 would be the better? And also...I'm assuming the camping is at some legit tentable campsite place? What are the recommended items to bring (your BBQ, tent, food, bathing, ect.)?

Hook it up guys, I'm siked to meet you all! I'll be the 17 year old with the white '89 Limited XJ (probably will remain stock during the fest) with another young gun friend next to me.

EDIT: I'll be able to at least walk out to the trails and take pictures, right?

Last edited:
I would say you're best bet is to be there sat. and sat. night and leave Sunday. If I'm not mistaken, the BBQ and stuff will be saturday night. There really won't be many of the trails you will want to walk to, we generally cover several miles before getting to the trails. But like I've said before, there's ALWAYS open passenger seats somewhere. Just show up, you will be able to find a seat and enjoy the experience.

John

Avanteone said:
I would say you're best bet is to be there sat. and sat. night and leave Sunday. If I'm not mistaken, the BBQ and stuff will be saturday night. There really won't be many of the trails you will want to walk to, we generally cover several miles before getting to the trails. But like I've said before, there's ALWAYS open passenger seats somewhere. Just show up, you will be able to find a seat and enjoy the experience.

John

And I suppose since I cant "drive" there I wont be able to drive to like the enterance of a trail, ehh? (I havent been there before, so this may be a stupid question)

Muddy Beast said:
And I suppose since I cant "drive" there I wont be able to drive to like the enterance of a trail, ehh? (I havent been there before, so this may be a stupid question)

You won't want to, just grab a ride with someone, we're all pretty nice. Well except Doug, watch out for him.:D

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
You won't want to, just grab a ride with someone, we're all pretty nice. Well except Doug, watch out for him.:D

-Alex

That settles it, he's riding with me.

Wooh now, I dont wana die or anything.

I'll take a look around when I get there and determine who looks the safest. :cheers:

Back