• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Let me know if I can help!

Damn it!!!!!!!!! Something just broke on my VW now it won't drive it just clanks ........ Well, it looks like I get to feel what its like to drive my jeep again. :banghead:

Just got my Volcano Inferno in the mail today. I have not had a real smoke in a week. Im a 2 pack a day guy since i was 16. This is crazy. The Inferno is a vaporizer, so there is no smoke. That means no carbon monoxide, tar or bad breath. If ya smoke i say give it a look. I started out with the Blu e-cigs.

I guess it would depend if one really wanted to quit or not. Works for me though. For 10 bucks go grab a Blu disposable they are stronger at first then get weaker as the battery drains. When they are new is what the good ones with rechargeable batteries feel like. Good throat hit, good taste and handle the cravings.

Moved: Nwc approved pic thread

where did it get moved to ???? I dont have access to it. wtf!!! is this where all the drunken pics went to??? mabe we need a nwc den for our own drunken pics.

no curtis, postem on your FB. this is no longer the place for that... beers is one thing, drunkin pics is another

Bronze.

Three day old Krispy Kreme Maple Bars aint half bad actually....

Back