• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Heh heh heh.... I am the harbinger of evil temptation!:firedevil
....I have a spare....... (just sayin)
IMG207.jpg

Pulling random broken-down built XJ's off the side of the road to safety on the way to work is good for the soul.

"No good deed goes unpunished".....

"No good deed goes unpunished".....

Well, I'm not so sure about that. The y guy I helped out this morning has a built 91 and he said his 3 sons also have lifted xj's. I asked him if he ever went on NAXJA and he's said he'd never heard of it before?!? So I told him to check us out. That my name is awesomexj the NWC VeeP and I would be happy to help him replace is CPS (most likely what failed on him), He said that would be great.

So for me knowing that I helped a fellow random Jeeper and represented our chapter well is great. Maybe we get 4 new members maybe we don't. but that guy will remember me and that big NAXJA NORTHWEST CHAPTER sticker on the back of my jeep. I gotta admit it put me in a pretty good mood today!

Hu that's funny I remember my first trip to TSF pulling a random XJ (well I know you now) off the middle of the road. ;-)

and we are good friends now!

funny part is I broke down due to my CPS failing and I was saved by a stranger who let me use his flatbed ford to haul my jeep all the way home from TSF, as i towed this guy off the island between the I205 on ramps over the highway into the walmart parking lot because his CPS failed. CARMA!! Just paying it forward.

Old ladies love me.

Back