• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Meanwhile in Aaron's pocket...
3ynanyhy.jpg

Don't listen to them Ryan. Haters gonna hate!

so an aw4 must be almost indestructable, I drove mine today and it seems to shift just like it did before the smoke show. I guess I will change the fluid and let it devlope a little more

Curtis they are not, ask Bryan C in the Sierra Chapter. He fried his and put in an AX15, never to return to the auto. They are pretty strong though if you keep the fluid clean, and the trans cool.

If I have to go the manuel trans route I will probely retire the xjs to the crusher (as in the one that makes them flat) and just wheel the beast.

Curtis they are not, ask Bryan C in the Sierra Chapter. He fried his and put in an AX15, never to return to the auto. They are pretty strong though if you keep the fluid clean, and the trans cool.

ya lol I could build a dubble motor,tripple trans,single transfar cased 6 axled xj out of the parts I have here.and thats just for xjs. I wish I felt better so I could work on stuff, the flu sucks ass

Back