• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Im right at 4* couldnt have got any better if I tried lol.
Well instead of 2,300 $ for the Damage to my Jeep Ive fixed it for 325 $ and that includes Gas and Ferry fair to go and get parts and the tool I needed and it drives better then it did before the Jack knob Backed into me .

Turning a swimming pool from green to blue is hard work!

Thought about taking my step son to church today to confirm he is the anti Christ..... Wife wouldnt let me:helpme:

Haha... He is 10. He is just a typical kid, just wish typical kids nowadays actually understood what respect is

So much for that ProRock 44 from dynatrac..

Buying a D30 Detroit, R&P, inner tube sleeves, and BlueTorch fab Diff covers and Tera 2LO, right now..

Meh, Even if i break a R&P every time i wheel, It will still take 4 years to equal the value of a crate 44/60 axle.. and im too stupid to "piece one together"

Meh, MOAB in 7 weeks!!!

So much for that ProRock 44 from dynatrac..

Buying a D30 Detroit, R&P, inner tube sleeves, and BlueTorch fab Diff covers and Tera 2LO, right now..

Meh, Even if i break a R&P every time i wheel, It will still take 4 years to equal the value of a crate 44/60 axle.. and im too stupid to "piece one together"

Meh, MOAB in 7 weeks!!!

guess we wont see you in naches this year huh....:nono:

Back