• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Don't know what mine is doing exactly. Screen goes dark and all I can do is hold down the power button.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Don't know what mine is doing exactly. Screen goes dark and all I can do is hold down the power button.
Plug it into an external monitor or tv and try and get it to do it again. If the laptop screen goes dark and the monitor's doesn't then you are having the same problem as I did.

I'll give it a try. Kinda have a feeling something is overheating and shutting down, maybe the graphics card. It usually happens while watching a video or scrolling up or down quickly.

I'll give it a try. Kinda have a feeling something is overheating and shutting down, maybe the graphics card. It usually happens while watching a video or scrolling up or down quickly.

Mine did the same thing. I took it to the compugeek at work and he told me it was some sort of a driver? Kinda like a ballast for a fluorescent light. So I did the same with a desk top monitor for a few weeks. Then I told my self to hell with the laptops and bought an iPad. I will never own another PC again.

Mine did the same thing. I took it to the compugeek at work and he told me it was some sort of a driver? Kinda like a ballast for a fluorescent light. So I did the same with a desk top monitor for a few weeks. Then I told my self to hell with the laptops and bought an iPad. I will never own another PC again.

macs are to computers what AOL was to the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEAGmBRC1dc

Of course I think of computers as a car sitting next to a fully stocked toolbox, not a... toaster...

Yea I know that's why I said coming soon.

I'll get the YJ done first. Not much left to do on it mostly fab work and lockers. Plus I have to wait till June to buy the tires anyway.

Why oh Why does Iron Rocks shipping have to be so spendy? :(

I just spent $80 on drinks and dinner for date night at a winery. Now I'm heating up a lean cuisine because I'm still hungry and I know she's gonna ask for some of it.

c6e4dcf4-0098-e2d9.jpg

A company van is so useful.

Back