• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

I wish I had dicks kind of money!!!!

so dick, whats up with the wanting some rwd car? someone mentioned road racing?

so dick, whats up with the wanting some rwd car? someone mentioned road racing?

It was a random thought. I have a challenger I race now, was lookng at getting something else to do it thats more nimble, then building a late model after we move into our new place later this year. but it was just a thought, then someone posted it up and it became a huge issue.

but yeah, my other hobby is autocross. my challenger is a o9' r/t 6 speed with springs and sway bars.

It was a random thought. I have a challenger I race now, was lookng at getting something else to do it thats more nimble, then building a late model after we move into our new place later this year. but it was just a thought, then someone posted it up and it became a huge issue.

but yeah, my other hobby is autocross. my challenger is a o9' r/t 6 speed with springs and sway bars.

I would love to get into that. Thats what I wanted to set the willys up for. I know its not the ideal Autocross rig but I think it would look cool doing it.

thats great. all my cars have gone through the "I'm gonna autocross it" stage, and I'm just now getting involved with the local autox club. my first event should be the 31st. Even my jeep was originally set up to handle, then the more I became involved with the local naxja guys it started to get wheeled.

old jeep pic
DSCN0134.jpg

when I first started wheeling I did rallycross it with some 30" m/t's
IMG_8519.jpg

car I'm going to autocross
DSC_0898.jpg

Last edited:
i hate those kinda injuries. how did you hurt it?

I was getting measurements of the silos at work and I was kinda huntched and turned my head real quick and pulled that muscle in my neck that runs down under my left shoulder blade. Pain killers help but I can't take them at work.

Can't tell is that what's left of a GLH?

Back in the day I had a few of them I raced. Nothing like pulling up to a dumb kid in a Honda or a 5.0 and ripping them apart with a 4 door Omni. Those were good times.

'89 horizon, was going to be a glh clone, but I went a different route, with a '70 AAR Cuda theme. the rear quarter AAR decals havn't been ordered yet but you can still get them from Dan Gurneys website

2.5 turbo shortblock is on the engine stand at home, still have ~$700 of stuff to buy before I do the swap

My laptop is a total, and complete, pile of crap. Aaaarrrgghhh!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

haha the illumination webt out on my laptop awhile ago. I had to connect a desktop monitor to it to use it. thats what i'm on right now!!!

Back