• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

That'll do.
7538f10022a278ab7c142c7af9024a6a.jpg

That'll do.
7538f10022a278ab7c142c7af9024a6a.jpg

Ooohhhh, that's purdy! I like it!

I'm about to install mine, but I don't have any instructions, are all those holes already tapped? This will be my first brown dog bracket install....

Ooohhhh, that's purdy! I like it!

I'm about to install mine, but I don't have any instructions, are all those holes already tapped? This will be my first brown dog bracket install....
Yup, all the mounting points used are already tapped bosses in the block. I had to run a tap in a few of the holes to clean them out a bit (3/8-16).

I did some reverse engineering to build these, so I didn't have any hardware. Still trying to figure out the larger bolt on the driver side. I think it's an M12x1.25.

I heard, Scott showed me some pics! Good for you, I may do the same for my brothers jeep....

I've been to China a whole bunch of times and I cannot recall ever seeing blue sky while I was over here. It was such a shock that I had to take a picture.

1009151713_zpsczjaoqsp.jpg

I want some led's!

can never have too much light right?!

Back