• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

It was parked in Pacific City. I played around on the beach there and checked out Sand Lake for my first time. Since it was a Friday, we nearly had the place to ourselves and I really enjoyed it. So scenic!
6fe3bb2052ca3768a172478d4aceea35.jpg

10234a3265020f92bc5fb4e21cc97cb9.jpg

b38a499124e05b3cb696f632bdb91e86.jpg

ae71812da8f21a190e026def388eb1cd.jpg

It's not rocket science Larry....
I bet you could throw a set together. Might not be as pretty as Torx fab product, but oh well

Torx fab needs to start making PDF files with the measurements and such of everything you make lol
My measurements go to the nearest 16th of an inch, so I don't think they'll work with your ruler. :D

Once I get a set installed on the Nail Salon, I'll post up a write-up on how I made them. Definitely OCD'd a bit on this project.

Last edited:
My measurements go to the nearest 16th of an inch, so I don't think they'll work with your ruler. :D

Once I get a set installed on the Nail Salon, I'll post up a write-up on how I made them. Definitely OCD'd a bit on this project.

Har har har

Ya I got better measurement tools now. I just hate trying to locate holes lol
Bolt holes..... Come on guys lol
Seriously though, I can cut, drill and semi weld but precisely marking holes so Z
they line up l, I suck at lol
Maybe you could trace the outline and mark the holes? I'll be your bestest friend lol

Well.. Finally got to take my jeep and explore my property... Probably won't take it to TSF due to steering difficulties.. Meh.. I'm happy it's back!

Oeb91Cq.jpg

TJWuilw.jpg

Back