• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW Fest 2006, Big thanks to all

swifty088

NAXJA Member #1346
Well just got home got everything unpacked boy did i have alot of stuff, took a little longer to get home then getting there right Phil, would like to thank everyone who was able to make it there for a great time and great company and looking forward seeing some of you who were not able to make it, at a future run.

Phil and Mark big Kudos to you two, you both worked very hard to make this a great event and it was, i know you both have to be tired you guys work your butts off with the planning, cooking and everything else associated with this event, once again Thank You :woohoo:

Now just cant get NW Fest 2007 off my mind. Ps Mark we will have the shower for you there next year also

Amen to that! Phil and Mark u guys are awesome! not bad cooks either :thumbup: (John yur taters were awesome too) Was very nice to finally meet the rest of the chapter. What a great group of people. We had a kick a** time. Thanks everyone. Working on pic's as we speek.....

Back