• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NVG241OR Speedo?

Thor

NAXJA Forum User
For some time I have been driving without my speedo and odometer working. I have heard about the dakota digital fix for the speedo. But, dont know how it gets hooked up or what the part # is. More inportantly I would like the odometer to work. Any help is appreciated.

Other than that the 241OR Rocks!! Easy to install and worth the money.

Thor,I just got my "Woody's" yesterday so No I havent hooked up the speedo yet!I was going to try it without the adapter,its supposed to work it just might not read correctly depending on gears/tires!

Well I havent given up yet. If I figure something out with it you will be the first to know. How did the install go? Also did you get the super short SYE or standard. My drive shaft is woody too with golden seal U joints very happy with it.

The only issues Ive had/have is modifying the motor mount/exh mount and it appears that Im a little short on shifter travel,the rest has been pretty straight forward.I will know more after tomorrow when I install the driveshafts and get to try it out for the first time.I couldnt get driveshaft measurements until I finished my LA's and crossmember!Between that and the Cheromanche conversion I had a pretty busy holidays.

Back