• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP 242 / NP 231 HD SYE - Free Shipping

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
Free Shipping until April 1st!

96 & Newer SYE Kit $109.99
95 & Older SYE Kit $184.99

In stock and ready to ship!

We pay the sales tax until April 1st for California residents.

http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/drivetrain/slip-yoke-eliminators-sye/slip-yoke-eliminator-hd-yoke/

HD Slip Yoke Eliminator by DirtBound Offroad, Use a stock front driveshaft with our HD SYE kit. This is a hack n tap style but with a actual yoke, this is a much better design than the flange style SYE as it has more spline engagement and does not require additional parts.
Installation requires removing the stock tail cone, cutting the output shaft down and tapping a bolt hole in the center of the shaft. Installation time is about an hour and half.

Kit Contents

• 1 x 1310 Yoke
  • 1 x Yoke Bolt
  • 1 x Yoke Bolt Lock Washer
  • 2 x Drill Bit
  • 1 x Thread Tap
95 & Below includes the above and:
  • 1 x Replacement Tail Cone
  • 1 x Tail Cone Seal

Of course you make free shipping today because I ordered mine last night. haha

oh well you were still the cheapest for hack and tap!

I'd love to get one of these, but I've got a manual and from what I can tell, a front shaft will be too short. Any suggestions on getting a shaft that will fit my rig with this kit?

You can get a stock shaft lengthened, or I can get you a custom HD shaft made to your length for $330 with Spicer 5-785x U Joints and HD splines.

Top is a stock shaft, bottom is our HD shaft.
3530868947_b7617013b1_z.jpg

Back