• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not an XJ, but definitely interesting!

mattriddle

NAXJA Forum User
ZJ ROCK CRAWLER FOR SALE!!!
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo/Limited. 174k on the clock
Serious Rock Crawler!!!
SUSPENSION:
10" Custom fabbed long arm 4 link suspension front and rear with Johnny Joints

AXLES:
Dana 44's Front & Rear
4 wheel Disc Brakes w/ Stainless Steel Brake Lines
5:13 Yukon Gears
Lockers front & Rear
Heavy Duty Tie Rods and ends

ENGINE & TRANS:
4.0L with low miles. Cold Air Intake, TB Spacer.
Automatic W/ Overdrive Shifts perfectly

INTERIOR:
PERFECT SHAPE!!!
Full Power SeatsDigital Heat controls
Overhead console
Wood Grain Grippin
All pulled from a 95 ZJ Limited

BODY:
Flat Black Paint
Few small dings here and there
Trimmed fenders
Smoked taillights

WHEELS AND TIRES:
5 Star Centerline wheels 15x10s
Tires need replacing, they're 35x14.50 TSL Boggers

PRICE IS $6500 and is NOT negotiable!
Interested in partial trades + cash
812-493-9281 or PM me

119_6264.jpg

119_6263.jpg

119_6262.jpg

119_6261.jpg

119_6259.jpg

119_6256.jpg

bigjeep.jpg

114_6152.jpg

100_1438.jpg

118_6213.jpg

118_6214.jpg

118_6215.jpg

118_6216.jpg

damn i didnt know it was you that had this thing....i just remembered i was supposed to call you back lol

I've got family in Carrollton, KY. I go through Milton and Madison quite a bit during the summer. I haven't seen that ZJ though

Really. Its right by the bridge at my body shop across from the car lot

OK i thought that garage looked familiar. Its been a few months since i have been there my family lives back on locust rd. We do a lot of camping and 4 wheeler riding. My jeep is too big for most of the trails on and around my grandpa's property. Hopefully we will get my cousins PowerWagon out next time i'm down there! :D

OK i thought that garage looked familiar. Its been a few months since i have been there my family lives back on locust rd. We do a lot of camping and 4 wheeler riding. My jeep is too big for most of the trails on and around my grandpa's property. Hopefully we will get my cousins PowerWagon out next time i'm down there! :D
My cousin lives on Locust. He has a pretty wild creek behind his house that we usually mess something up in. Last time, I smashed my quarter, and broke a tie rod end in my YJ! But it's still fun!! Just not for a nice Jeep! In the warmer months, we go to HILLZNHOLLARZ. Have you ever heard of it? It's 1000 acres of bad ass trails.

My cousin lives on Locust. He has a pretty wild creek behind his house that we usually mess something up in. Last time, I smashed my quarter, and broke a tie rod end in my YJ! But it's still fun!! Just not for a nice Jeep! In the warmer months, we go to HILLZNHOLLARZ. Have you ever heard of it? It's 1000 acres of bad ass trails.

Yeah i have heard about that place. I may go this summer if i have time. You know any of the Thompson's that live on Locust? Thats my family. My grandpa lives there on the other side of the creek!

right on just thought you may know my cousin Scott. He has a superduty on 38's and a PowerWagon

Back