• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwoods Retreat!

So, back on subject...

I like Josh's idea of having some sort of NAXJA event in Wisconsin.

Problem is WHERE !?

You know... I would bet that if we had a large enough group, that AVF would open just for us on a weekend. It might be spendy though. When W4WDA did their Spring Fling, it was $60/truck. Though, when you consider that camping was free, it wasn't that bad of a deal :) Not sure of the amount of money that needs to be guaranteed though.

Another idea would be Dresser. They usually have 2 "Association" events, where is you are a Member of MN4WDA, W4WDA, WOHVA, you are in. It's put on by Go-Fer-4Wheelers out of MN.

Another, but cheaper idea, would be to link up Wi4x4 and see if we can get a forest road run together.

All good ideas...

I've tried to contact the elusive 4x4 club around here, but have not been able to communicate with them, must be a invite only deal...

Might be able to talk to the Eau Claire Area Offroaders and see if one of them would open up their land for an event...

Back