• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Shave

I'm way ahead of the curve. I stopped shaving sometime in September. I have 2 simple rules that involve a very specific time of year. If the month has an "R" in it, I can grow a beard and make chili.
beard2.jpg

Meganne has been complaining since the beginning of Oct. Her comment to this pic: "God, you look horrible in that picture." Taken about 4 minutes ago.

Last edited:
I started opening weekend of bow season. My girlfriend doesn't like beards so I told her I'd shave when I kill a deer :)

I'm way ahead of the curve. I stopped shaving sometime in September. I have 2 simple rules that involve a very specific time of year. If the month has an "R" in it, I can grow a beard and make chili.

haha nice. this is exactly what I do. I start the first week of Sept. I usually cut it after Winterfest. Maybe not this year.

http://beardteamusa.org/

ill try but if i start looking like a member of the Taliban again im timing it :D

i have had a low beard for years, but i have not shaved at all in a couple weeks. i may have to clean the neck up this weekend cuz its itching like crazy but maybe i wont trim the beard down.

Jake, you bearded SOB you!

Jake, you bearded SOB you!

facial hair is where its at. For the rest of you, go back to listening to your Justin Bieber cds! :rattle:

If I could be super awesome, I would grow a beard great enough to compete at the Beard Nationals in LV. Even a regional contest would be sweet.

I hae the start to a pretty epic beard going on. Now if the section between my moustache and beard would grow in I'd be set! :D

I hae the start to a pretty epic beard going on. Now if the section between my moustache and beard would grow in I'd be set! :D

Just adds that much more charter. Grow it until WF. Then you can part and curl your mustache part of it. Pure WIN.

Did not shave for a month once. Was told by my Fiancee "I could start having sex by myself unless I shave". I told her "how is that any different than what happens now?" So needless to say beard is just stubble.

I mentioned the idea of not shaving till WF and Meganne told me that she wouldn't let me sleep in our bed. She also told me that what I've got right now is long enough. I'm not done...she'll live with it like she did last year.

Back