• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NH Meet and Greet Trail Cutting Party August 8th

i had almost made it there, and i was actually IN weare.
then my alt gave up the ghost.
it started continuously reading less and less than 12 volts.
i was able to make it almost 1/2 way back, then i had to throw in my spare batt that i had (luckily) and i made it to my house but it literally died as i was pulling in my driveway.

then i was depressed that i couldnt make it so i decided to organize my shed.

I think that axe may be stuck in the side of a tree out by where Ross dinged up his liftgate... not sure. It could also be near where we were attacked by the terrorists <scribble scribble> bees.

I think that axe may be stuck in the side of a tree out by where Ross dinged up his liftgate... not sure. It could also be near where we were attacked by the terrorists <scribble scribble> bees.

We definitely used it out by buggy rocks.... can't remember if we used it on the second trail.

We definitely used it out by buggy rocks.... can't remember if we used it on the second trail.

Last place I remember seeing it was at the bottom of Buggy Rocks after Ross had pulled the tree down. I'd check around the trees behind where he had backed to.

awesome pictures so far :) Hopefully I can make it to the next "event"

I had a great time meeting everyone. John, thank you for being a great host. I just knew I had to get there. XJ'ers, bar-b-q, chainsawing, trail riding, cold beer, lawn chairs around a night time camp fire.......good times! I hope to have a transmission cable sometime this week and get back in action. My left arm is getting a good workout from my cinder block trick.
Oh ya, the last time I saw the ax it was leaning against a tree at the bottom of buggy hill. Let's all keep in touch, that was great.

im really upset at that rock i almost flopped on, i didnt relize it at the time but the tcase poped out of 4 low, now i got a score to settle with it

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday. A great time was had by all. We got 2 trails cut and had some fun wheeling them too. I am officially naming the first trail "Damage" since everyone seemed to get some kind of body damage on it. The rock obstacle at the end will now be known as "Buggy Rocks". Anyone have ideas on what to name the second trail?

I will get some pictures that I took posted later today or tomorrow. I also have all of Rob's pics so if he doesn't get them up in the next day or two, I will.

i do have a rock nammed after me on the 2nd trail

wow that's what i get for not paying attention to forums. i was only about 45 mins away in wolfeboro and i forgot all about this. glad it was a good time...

Rain was in the forcast and glass is at least a week away. the more i look at this, the more i almost wanna leave it

jzbaeo.jpg

looks good to me ross!! :thumbup:

That can be a new trend. Billy has the white window caulk on his windshield, we'll all get a light colored boarder around windows.

LOL... I just went through the pics and it looks like you gents had a great time!!!

I'm just curious though..... did Ross (I think.... the dude with the black late model XJ) get by any trees/obstacles without first running into it somehow??:D:cheers:

did Ross get by any trees/obstacles without first running into it somehow??

yeah, thats me. i still cant decided if it was because of my horrible turning radius or my urge to test my bumpers. At almost every semi-sharp turn, i had to do a 3-pointer.

Back