• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NH Meet and Greet Trail Cutting Party August 8th

YAY! another chance for me to break stuff on the jeep

My mom's been stressing about this for the last week. She thinks that there is going to be a weirdo there. She wants me to bring a friend to be "safe". I'd be willing to bet none of your are child molesters.

It's okay though, I'm 18 so it's not THAT bad right?

Haha. It should be fine, my friend said he going to try and come. He just has to be back in Plaistow by 2:30.

My mom's been stressing about this for the last week. She thinks that there is going to be a weirdo there. She wants me to bring a friend to be "safe". I'd be willing to bet none of your are child molesters.

I had invited Michael Jackson to come but unfortunately he is indisposed at the moment...

i might be able to make it, depending. if i go i'd want to take my jeep, give it a good chance to break in the gears! put me down as a maybe, depending on if i get rid of the creaking from my rear end

i might be able to make it, depending. if i go i'd want to take my jeep, give it a good chance to break in the gears! put me down as a maybe, depending on if i get rid of the creaking from my rear end

I don't know how much wheeling there will actually be...

The weather forecast looks good for saturday so this should be a fun day!

Begster and Hackmeister, let me know if you are going to be coming and I will forward you the info.

It doesn't look like I'll be in my junk either. These rocker panels are fighting back and eating cut off wheels, not to mention they broke 3 drill bits too! I might have to rock the old skool VDub.

Should I bring a chainsaw or any other tools? I don't currently own one, but I have no problem picking one up at the local pawnshop if it'll help out - I'll need one in the future anyways.

x2 on the chainsaw. i need to sharpen mine up if its coming with me.
and can i bring a friend? the wife is working so she cant make it. she was looking forward to it too :mad:

Should I bring a chainsaw or any other tools? I don't currently own one, but I have no problem picking one up at the local pawnshop if it'll help out - I'll need one in the future anyways.

If you have a chainsaw or polesaw trimmer, you can bring one, but you don't need to buy one specifically for this.

x2 on the chainsaw. i need to sharpen mine up if its coming with me.
and can i bring a friend? the wife is working so she cant make it. she was looking forward to it too :mad:

Yeah, a friend is fine by me.... it might protect in case there are any weirdo's there :spin1:

So are you telling all us regulars NOT to come? :wave:

Nope you regulars are welcome. I was refering to this post:

The weather forecast looks good for saturday so this should be a fun day!

Begster and Hackmeister, let me know if you are going to be coming and I will forward you the info.

I'll know by Friday if I can come, it depends on if I end up slammed this weekend with a big-ass paper due or not. I hate to be that guy who doens't plan ahead but I unfortunately can't know until last minute

Back