• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Years @ WITC

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
Who all is going to Wheelin In The Country for New Years? Are you going for the weekend or just New Years Day. I will be there all weekend if anyone would like to meet up just let me know.

we are loaded, and I mean loaded. The duramax will pull it's biggest load today. With a bed full of firewood, and jeep loaded with all of our camping stuff. I will not be back on here till after New Years. So to everyone, Have a Happy and Safe New Years.

will update this tomorrow. We just got home after 3 days of wheelin in the rain and some minor breakage. I have some good pics and some video. This trip turned out to be a mud fest, seen a few roll overs and a bunch of carnage in the parking area due to all the rain and those heavy trailers.

I plan on putting a few pics up here in a few. I need a alternator if anyone has a spare one laying around. I was on twister 2, I had ran it the day before, but after all the rain all those large holes filled up with water. I pulled into the last big hole, and water was up to my headlights. I turned my electric fan off but the alternator is now retired. But it did get me by till the ride was over.

This is normally where the rear shaft goes.

218961770.jpg

this is where I broke it. I have been up it before. but it wheel hopped about 2 feet twice.

218961760.jpg

This is how it looked without playing in the mud.

218961757.jpg

This is the hole that ate my alternator.However I am glad I backed out or I would of been him. By the way the truck is still there.

218964960.jpg

almost another screw up:

218964987.jpg

This was taken right before he broke his rear left axle shaft. He is now going to go 1 ton.

218964982.jpg

This is my buddy Craig's Jeep.

218962988.jpg

Here is a picture of an idiot that slid down the hill into this trailer.
218961777.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed these as much as I did. :)

RandysMJ said:
Cool pics. Yeah that hole on twister 2 was DEEP! Friend of mine went through it. Then the rest of went up the hill on the left before you get to that hole.

I went by you a couple times on Sunday. That XJ is SWEET!

I was in a white MJ on 37's.
HPIM0614.jpg

Here's my pics. Nothing special.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v200/randysford/Summertown 12-31-06/

I went through it Sat. but sunday it was a little too deep. I seen you on the road, but not on the trails. next time stop me.

It was. That is the most mud and rain I have seen in a while. Did not build my jeep for the mud, But it worked perfect. Those Iroks grabbed on the slick rocks.

Well I understand, I bought my XJ just for trails, looked for 3 months. Drove 5 hours to pick it up. It was in near new condition. 117,000 actual miles, 1 owner and never wrecked. I hated to rip it apart, but it turned out just like I dreamed of. I am ordering links as we speak to do my rear coil conversion.

Back