• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to naxja! Just wanted to introduce myself.

Future

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Ya'll! Ive met quite a few of you guys at winterfest which i must say was a blast. Im from Joliet/Plainfield Illinois but at the moment Im down In champaign Urbana. I've been wheeling for about 4 years in the community but ive been around lifted trucks and mud my whole entire life.. which I've been trying to keep away from mud lately. Hoping to become an active member with yall, let me know how I can help!

Heres my xj. Right now im sittin at around 6.5" on 33" km2s with iro long arms. Rockin a logans 4x4 winch bumper with a badlands 12500 winch. None of yall care about the little shit about the xj but heres a pic. Im sure most of yall saw me at winterfest.

hi.

you can only attach pictures directly if you has the red letters, otherwise use photobucket or flickr or something.

I don't know if I met you, but welcome to the chapter.

Well prob not! Easiest way to know who i am, im the kid missing my front teeth haha. Was sitting across from james from aresfab. Now how do i get red letters haha

You were in my group on Saturday. To post pictures on here you can either host them from a free site like photo bucket or become a paying member and you can post them right to the board

im the kid missing my front teeth haha.

Hey, My replacement has arrived! :D I was the guy who bit it at the raffle and lost the battle to a chair! Luckily i didn't knock my tooth implant out! :D

Yeah man I was right next to you when you took the spill! Think ill become a paying member now! Was definitely a great time wheeling with yall. How often do you guys go to the badlands or the cliffs? Couple of us are going to the cliffs saturday if anyone wants to join us. Gonna test out my buddies xj, he was actually suppose to go to winterfest but was running into too many problems last minute. Just did 7.5" with rubicon express coils and leaf springs. Fox piggybacks, ironman4x4 long arms srbs and adj boomerang shackles. 4.56 gears and yukon front and rear long arms. Been a hectic month ill tell you that much! Hes also in the process tonight installing his ares rear bumper, Logans4x4 front with a Engo 12000 lb winch, Ares Quarter panel armor with light buckets, steel fenders, and rub rails. Along with Ares rocksliders. Must be nice to have money huh. oh and wj knuckle swap with rustys wj steering, 35 kevlars and beadlocks.

If you join in March you'll be entered automatically in a drawing for some great prizes during the March membership drive.

Welcome, I believe we chatted a bit at Winterfest.

mac 'never been to the cliffs' gyvr

Yeah im gonna join next week. Money is super tight right now. Still need to change all my fluids. That sand screwed my whole jeep up. Rear brakes are toasted. Gonna do the disc brake swap next week.

Back