• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to jeeps, new to naxja

i prefer the older body style, and i am of the impression that if it made it to 200,000 miles, it's prolly a pretty good rig. i bought mine with 279,000 miles for $600, and never looked back. i love this thing, and i'm drivin it everywhere, takin 4-5 hour roadtrips, and having no issues. sure, i've had to do a couple things here and there, but with lift, tires, stereo, and dependability, i'm still under $1500.

i prefer the older body style, and i am of the impression that if it made it to 200,000 miles, it's prolly a pretty good rig. i bought mine with 279,000 miles for $600, and never looked back. i love this thing, and i'm drivin it everywhere, takin 4-5 hour roadtrips, and having no issues. sure, i've had to do a couple things here and there, but with lift, tires, stereo, and dependability, i'm still under $1500.

clear your inbox!

Back