• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New speaker suggestions...

Update to say I finally got around to getting an Alpine MRP-M350 amp and have attempted to mount it under the seat, but I'm not sure the exact depth to mount it...I have it mounted kind of high up and it seems to touch the seat and prevent the seat from fully going down...I'm sure I'll figure something out tho...I've been looking at the Infinity Reference series on Crutchfield, but there's a ton of different models in that series!

Update to say I finally got around to getting an Alpine MRP-M350 amp and have attempted to mount it under the seat, but I'm not sure the exact depth to mount it...I have it mounted kind of high up and it seems to touch the seat and prevent the seat from fully going down...I'm sure I'll figure something out tho...I've been looking at the Infinity Reference series on Crutchfield, but there's a ton of different models in that series!

Infinity reference is a good choice but check these out! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000P0PF9G...e=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B000P0PF9G

80 bucks for 4 of them. Polk is good stuff!

Back