• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Rigid Rear Bumper with Carrier Pics

ruggedjeep said:
So i guess you dont like C-roks either because it sits to high? Well find me another carrier/bumper that has clearance like this with a 35" tire.
:wave:
Damn shadow...can't see the tire....but I promise it's not hitting and I promise that's a steep climb.
DSC03502.jpg

DSC03495.jpg

I have the old BPI Fab setup....now poison spyder....but these two bumpers aren't in the same league price wise.....well, not anymore anyway.

You're right, I don't like the c-rok setup.

I like the rigid one, but I think it was a cop out to use square tubing for the tire carrier. I don't like the aesthetics of it, but that's just my opinion. The bumper portion of it looks really good and I think he did a good job with the mounting.

My only other comment is that in all the years that I have been wheeling....I have yet to find a need for a jerry can. I can only think of a couple of places where you could go that would require the extra 5 gallons of gas. So, I don't see the need to carry that extra weight around. The unibody hates tire carriers enough as it is.

Good old Chinamans. I am thinking of getting the bumper and adding my own custom tire carrier.

Back