• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Nac Bod

First I apologize for the tardiness of this post.

Here is the new NAC BOD as follows:

Me- President

Mike (Sidriptide) as VP

Marshall Smith (Grizzley) as Recorder

Paul Flohr (juicexj24) as Treasurer

John Bergacs as Director at Large

However we do need a moderator??? any takers

Ok guys lets give our best and make it count for the next 2 years

Thanks STROKER

ps as far as the new BOD guys go, i am waiting for Glenn to get back to me for any info we'll need.

Last edited:
i think this is a good time to address the need for a NAC web page webmaster as well.. unless things have changed Matt (mattblackXJ??) is only still doing it because no one else has steppped up and taken over the needed duties... if i had more time i would volunteer for MOD duties but i realistically cant say i can take it on right now...

A thank you to the old BOD, and a hearty welcome to the new NAC BOD.

Also, a happy Bday to Grizzley.

As far a webmaster for the NAC site, if no one more capable comes along, I would be more than happy to give it a shot. I'm still learning, but I hope to get pretty good at it.

Lou said:
Also, a happy Bday to Grizzley.

THANKS Lou! :)

I also have time on my hands and would volunteer for what ever is needed. I also have a very good friend that teaches web design who could walk me through handling the NAC site if needed,

There are two separate web-related duties to be staffed. We need a moderator for the chapter forum on NAXJA's web site. We also have our own chapter web site, which is being hosted by Bill Brown (PAHighlander) and administrated by MattBlackXJ. Matt would like to be relieved of the duty, and he's been doing it for long enough that he deserves a rest.

Our chapter forum on NAXJA is provided by NAXJA as a place to conduct chapter BUSINESS. For a general purpose chapter discussion forum, chat forum, or anything beyond chapter BUSINESS we are supposed to use our own web site. That's the one that needs a bit of TLC to get back to being current, and we also need to remind ourselves to use it.

Eagle said:
We also have our own chapter web site, which is being hosted by Bill Brown (PAHighlander) and administrated by MattBlackXJ.

Slight correction on that - I haven't hosted the site for a year or two.

My web skills are still fairly basic (my site is still Front Page :wierd: ) and I'm not blessed with a lot of time but I'm willing to help where I can.

Grizzley said:
I thought it was being hosted by CheapXJ. Thought I remember seeing that somewhere.

ryan was supposed to be handling the web-meister duties but with his personal issues in the last year he shifted priorities.. i havent seen him here on NAXJA in quite a while..

I had moved the site to a very reasonably priced hosting service. Not that there was anything wrong with Bill's server, we just didn't need to be sharing the space.

Back