• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here

-TapouT-

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, the name's Tyler and I thought i'd introduce myself to the forum. I'm from Hickory, NC born and raised. I bought a 1991 Cherokee Sport this past friday for $550. I had been looking for an XJ for quite some time in the local sale papers and when I saw that Xj listed I had to go get it. I met up with the guy at his house paid him the $550 and drove it home which is 45mins. away. It's bone stock and everything works on it! I've been using it as my DD and I hope to start wheeling it soon. I'm glad to see a forum that's dedicated to XJ's. I hope to get some useful information from this forum and help anyway I can! Here's some pictures of the jeep...

1015081634.jpg

1015081635b.jpg

1015081637.jpg

1015081637a.jpg

Just a tip .. you should try using Flickr for your picture hosting; I can't view photobucket pictures from work.

nice to see someone else from HKY. I grew up there, went to college in raleigh, and Now I live in Pensacola.

enjoy, there are quite a few pretty good places not too far from you to go wheeling. Assuming that the entrances have not been covered over or developed since I last ran them.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I uploaded the pictures to flickr but i'm not sure how to link it like I do with photobucket. It doesn't give me a link like photobucket does.

When you are logged into Flickr, go to the pic that you want to link to (navigate there from your photostream) and click the button right above it that says "All Sizes". From there, you can choose what size and it'll give you a link you can use with the forum.

A lot of work, I know, but then I'd get to at least see some pictures at work! hehe

When you are logged into Flickr, go to the pic that you want to link to (navigate there from your photostream) and click the button right above it that says "All Sizes". From there, you can choose what size and it'll give you a link you can use with the forum.

A lot of work, I know, but then I'd get to at least see some pictures at work! hehe

Gotcha, here's some of the pics...

2946623645_c629d84042_o.jpg

2947482056_bab8686459_o.jpg

2946623437_e1c58b310f_o.jpg

Ha you look familiar! You will find anything you need to know here. Be cool and go red. You coming to the Farm this weekend?

Back