• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new guy

squirrelnw

NAXJA Forum User
ya, probably the wrong spot, new xj owner here. 2000 model sport... still learnin, lookin for others in the puyallup area. need to do lift and tires soon and go from there. I will be watchin ya all on the forum here and seein whats goin on, just thought I would say hello

Hey man, Welcome to NAXJA.
There's some good ppl here, and a ton of good info.
Check thru the various build threads, and dont be afraid to post up some questions.
Lookin forward to seeing your own build's progression.
You have a plan yet?

Welcome to the club.

Hey man, Welcome to NAXJA.
There's some good ppl here, and a ton of good info.
Check thru the various build threads, and dont be afraid to post up some questions.
Lookin forward to seeing your own build's progression.
You have a plan yet?

not really, lift kit 3 inch and up to 31 inch tires, gonna still be my road rig.. it doesnt have the d44 or 8.25 diffs so more street than offroad. just lookin to make it trail ready for mild to moderate and wait till later after divorce to maybe build it when I have another rig... still learnin and lookin for the right parts. first jeep.. has street tires on it now, really want the lift and tires so I can go play in the dirt... like right NOW.. LOL

I heard there is someone in the auburn area who has a huge supply of xj parts, like hundreds of xjs, a varitable oasis of xjs. anyone know who this is and how I can get ahold of him, need parts for my 2000 xj, lights, skid plates. etc etc.... lift kit ???

just put new shoes on the jeep today, not goin big, just 235/75/15 neighbor needed tires real bad and I had like new street michelins on it. he does alot for the homeless and hungry so gave him my tires, made a deal at discount to mount em on his truck for free and they gave him a warranty too when I bought my tires bfg A/T's, no lift kit yet so this was as big as I could go. at least I can get out and play in the dirt.. lookin for a lift kit and installation.. been told rough country for the cheap price, and okay lift, not great but ok.. so its in the near future I hope. thats it guys, fixed my heater core and a/c pump, just workin on it to be reliable, want the lift kit bad but gotta take care of house first. also lookin for aftermarket bumpers. thanks again

I heard there is someone in the auburn area who has a huge supply of xj parts, like hundreds of xjs, a varitable oasis of xjs. anyone know who this is and how I can get ahold of him, need parts for my 2000 xj, lights, skid plates. etc etc.... lift kit ???

Check with John at Auburn Car Repair and Offroad 253-939-5019. He has a lot of that stuff.

Back